Chronic Loose Stool
The image about Chronic Loose Stool have 4 pictures , they are Image Gallery: Loose Stools, MariaRickertHong.com; 31., Chronic Loose Stool #4 ABNORMAL IMMUNE RESPONSE Inflammatory Bowel Disease Ulcerative Colitis And Crohn S Disease Are Idiopathic Chronic Inflammatory, American Academy Of Family Physicians. Below are the attachments:
Chronic Loose Stool was uploaded at May 28, 2018 at 7:38 pm. This article is published on the Stool category. Chronic Loose Stool is labelled with Chronic Loose Stool, Chronic, Loose, Stool..
Chronicchron•ic (kron′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
Also, chron′i•cal. chron′i•cal•ly, adv.
- constant; habitual;
inveterate: a chronic liar.
- continuing a long time or recurring frequently: a chronic state of civil war.
- having long had a disease, habit, weakness, or the like: a chronic invalid.
- (of a disease) having long duration (opposed to acute).
Looseloose (lo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation adj., loos•er, loos•est, adv., v. loosed, loos•ing.
- free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
- free from anything that binds or restrains;
unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
- uncombined, as a chemical element.
- not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.
- not put up in a package or other container: loose mushrooms.
- available for disposal;
unappropriated: loose funds.
- lacking in reticence or power of restraint: a loose tongue.
- lax, as the bowels.
- lacking moral restraint or integrity;
notorious for his loose character.
- sexually promiscuous or immoral;
- not firm, taut, or rigid: a loose tooth; a loose rein.
- relaxed or limber in nature: He runs with a loose, open stride.
- not fitting closely or tightly: a loose sweater.
- not close or compact in structure or arrangement;
having spaces between the parts;
open: a loose weave.
- having few restraining factors between associated constituents and allowing ample freedom for independent action: a loose federation of city-states.
- not cohering: loose sand.
- not strict, exact, or precise: a loose interpretation of the law.
- having the players on a team positioned at fairly wide intervals, as in a football formation.
- (of a ball, hockey puck, etc.) not in the possession of either team;
out of player control.
- hang or stay loose, [Slang.]to remain relaxed and unperturbed.
- on the loose:
unconfined, as, esp., an escaped convict or circus animal.
- behaving in an unrestrained or dissolute way: a bachelor on the loose.
- in a loose manner;
loosely (usually used in combination): loose-flowing.
- break loose, to free oneself;
escape: The convicts broke loose.
- cast loose:
- to loosen or unfasten, as a ship from a mooring.
- to send forth;
set adrift or free: He was cast loose at an early age to make his own way in the world.
- cut loose:
- to release from domination or control.
- to become free, independent, etc.
- to revel without restraint: After the rodeo they headed into town to cut loose.
- let loose:
- to free or become free.
- to yield;
give way: The guardrail let loose and we very nearly plunged over the edge.
- turn loose, to release or free, as from confinement: The teacher turned the children loose after the class.
- to let loose;
free from bonds or restraint.
- to release, as from constraint, obligation, or penalty.
- [Chiefly Naut.]to set free from fastening or attachment: to loose a boat from its moorings.
- to unfasten, undo, or untie, as a bond, fetter, or knot.
- to shoot;
let fly: to loose missiles at the invaders.
- to make less tight;
slacken or relax.
- to render less firmly fixed;
lessen an attachment;
- to let go a hold.
- to hoist anchor;
get under way.
- to shoot or let fly an arrow, bullet, etc. (often fol. by off): to loose off at a flock of ducks.
- [Obs.]to become loose;
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
The Chronic Loose Stool coloring impression has been verified as a medium for your creation of disposition, psychological effect, type, along with the style or identity of the space. Colors can be shown together with furniture's profile, wall paint designs, accessories comfortable furnishings, mementos home, also picture home.
The clear presence of furniture because a space, the colour selection is dominated by it may drastically affect the impression that in with a furniture. Create of incorporating shade together with the room furniture, no mistake you have. Here are some impressions which will be triggered the different shades for that layout of your home fixtures.
Choose Chronic Loose Stool, can give easy impression , the impression and a new impression. In case you design it for soft furnishings furniture programs this impact appears to be rustic shades. But if you are designing furniture for desk or chair it'll give the impression of simple and an elegant. White is suitable for finish a sofa, a seat.