Cathedral Window Christmas Ornament (delightful Free Quilted Ornament Patterns #7)
Windowwin•dow (win′dō),USA pronunciation n.
- an opening in the wall of a building, the side of a vehicle, etc., for the admission of air or light, or both, commonly fitted with a frame in which are set movable sashes containing panes of glass.
- such an opening with the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or any other device, by which it is closed.
- the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or the like, intended to fit such an opening: Finally the builders put in the windows.
- a windowpane.
- anything likened to a window in appearance or function, as a transparent section in an envelope, displaying the address.
- a period of time regarded as highly favorable for initiating or completing something: Investors have a window of perhaps six months before interest rates rise.
- chaff1 (def. 5).
- [Pharm.]the drug dosage range that results in a therapeutic effect, a lower dose being insufficient and a higher dose being toxic.
- See launch window.
- a specific area at the outer limits of the earth's atmosphere through which a spacecraft must reenter to arrive safely at its planned destination.
- a section of a display screen that can be created for viewing information from another part of a file or from another file: The split screen feature enables a user to create two or more windows.
- to furnish with a window or windows.
- [Obs.]to display or put in a window.
ChristmasChrist•mas (kris′məs),USA pronunciation n.
Christ′mas•sy, Christ′mas•y, adj.
- the annual festival of the Christian church commemorating the birth of Jesus: celebrated on December 25 and now generally observed as a legal holiday and an occasion for exchanging gifts.
Ornamentor•na•ment (n. ôr′nə mənt;v. ôr′nə ment′, -mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- an accessory, article, or detail used to beautify the appearance of something to which it is added or of which it is a part: architectural ornaments.
- a system, category, or style of such objects or features;
ornamentation: a book on Gothic ornament.
- any adornment or means of adornment.
- a person or thing that adds to the credit or glory of a society, era, etc.
- the act of adorning.
- the state of being adorned.
- mere outward display: a speech more of ornament than of ideas.
- [Chiefly Eccles.]any accessory, adjunct, or equipment.
- a tone or group of tones applied as decoration to a principal melodic tone.
- to furnish with ornaments;
embellish: to ornament a musical composition.
- to be an ornament to: Several famous scientists were acquired to ornament the university.
Hi there, this photo is about Cathedral Window Christmas Ornament (delightful Free Quilted Ornament Patterns #7). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 684 x 684. It's file size is just 57 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Free Quilted Ornament Patterns.
Cathedral Window Christmas Ornament (delightful Free Quilted Ornament Patterns #7) in an area, it really involves cautiously and cautious formula. Placement of furniture-made at random will have an effect to the situation of the room that appeared packed and messy, therefore it is not able to develop a stunning part of a room. Being a bedroom is a dressing table, one definite furniture is available in an exclusive space.
Dressers combined purpose could possibly be the correct selection if your bedroom features a measurement that's not too intensive. As an example, dressing table which may concurrently be a workplace or you're able to select a mirror built with a lot of cabinet drawers to allow them to be properly used as a database for other household goods.
Dressers proper position could jack your individual rooms' wonderful aspect up. Before investing in a bureau, it would be great should you measure the first location which will be filled by furniture desks. It's very important to prevent the dressing table that exceeds the percentage of terrain obtainable in the room's purchase.