PQI Pro Blog - Paint Quality Institute ( Flaking Paint On Interior Walls #5)
Paintpaint (pānt),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance composed of solid coloring matter suspended in a liquid medium and applied as a protective or decorative coating to various surfaces, or to canvas or other materials in producing a work of art.
- an application of this.
- the dried surface pigment: Don't scuff the paint.
- the solid coloring matter alone;
- facial cosmetics, esp. lipstick, rouge, etc., designed to heighten natural color.
- [Chiefly Western U.S.]a pied, calico, or spotted horse or pony;
- to coat, cover, or decorate (something) with paint: to paint a fence.
- to produce (a picture, design, etc.) in paint: to paint a portrait.
- to represent in paint, as in oils, tempera, or watercolor: to paint an actress as the Muse of tragedy.
- to depict as if by painting;
describe vividly in words: The ads painted the resort as a winter wonderland.
- to color by or as if by painting: Sunset painted the clouds pink.
- to apply a substance to, as a liquid medicine or a cosmetic: to paint a cut with iodine.
- to coat or cover anything with paint.
- to engage in painting as an art: She has begun to paint in her spare time.
- to put on or use facial cosmetics.
- paint the town red, [Informal.]to celebrate boisterously, esp. by making a round of stops at bars and nightclubs. Also, paint the town.
Qualityqual•i•ty (kwol′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- an essential or distinctive characteristic, property, or attribute: the chemical qualities of alcohol.
- character or nature, as belonging to or distinguishing a thing: the quality of a sound.
- character with respect to fineness, or grade of excellence: food of poor quality; silks of fine quality.
- high grade;
excellence: wood grain of quality.
- a personality or character trait: kindness is one of her many good qualities.
- native excellence or superiority.
- an accomplishment or attainment.
- good or high social position: a man of quality.
- the superiority or distinction associated with high social position.
- [Acoustics.]the texture of a tone, dependent on its overtone content, that distinguishes it from others of the same pitch and loudness.
- the tonal color, or timbre, that characterizes a particular vowel sound.
- [Logic.]the character of a proposition as affirmative or negative.
- the proportion or percentage of vapor in a mixture of liquid and vapor, as wet steam.
- social status or position.
- a person of high social position: He's quality, that one is.
- of or having superior quality: quality paper.
- producing or providing products or services of high quality or merit: a quality publisher.
- of or occupying high social status: a quality family.
- marked by a concentrated expenditure of involvement, concern, or commitment: Counselors are urging that working parents try to spend more quality time with their children.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about PQI Pro Blog - Paint Quality Institute ( Flaking Paint On Interior Walls #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 722 x 480. It's file size is just 59 KB. If You want to download This post to Your PC, you may Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at here: Flaking Paint On Interior Walls.
Since you've visited a thriftstore, maybe it has been a while, or possibly you and one 've never visited with? You'll truly shed, if so. Sometimes you are able to report some sofa is fantastic enough, although often they have things that are cheaper than home fixtures.
In case you decide to buy a PQI Pro Blog - Paint Quality Institute ( Flaking Paint On Interior Walls #5), make sure you obtain in the shop. Before they purchase products, most of the people do not think to check the goods. Tough to displace the furniture in a few furniture merchants. Deliver types of shades when you look for traditional and traditional furnishings.
Though some may seem excellent while in the store, it might look differently when in your home and compared to samples. To stop this from happening, it's easy to find swatches at your home improvement shop, or simply just take a photo of the test for evaluation products.