Large French Antique Crystal Chandelier (lovely Antique French Chandeliers For Sale #2)
Large French Antique Crystal Chandelier (lovely Antique French Chandeliers For Sale #2) Images Collection
Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Crystalcrys•tal (kris′tl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taled, -tal•ing or (esp. Brit.) -talled, -tal•ling.
- a clear, transparent mineral or glass resembling ice.
- the transparent form of crystallized quartz.
- a solid body having a characteristic internal structure and enclosed by symmetrically arranged plane surfaces, intersecting at definite and characteristic angles.
- anything made of or resembling such a substance.
- a single grain or mass of a crystalline substance.
- glass of fine quality and a high degree of brilliance.
- articles, esp. glassware for the table and ornamental objects, made of such a glass.
- the glass or plastic cover over the face of a watch.
- the piece of germanium, silicon, galena, or the like forming the essential part of a crystal detector.
- the crystal detector itself.
- a quartz crystal ground in the shape of a rectangular parallelepiped, which vibrates strongly at one frequency when electric voltages of that frequency are placed across opposite sides: used to control the frequency of an oscillator(crystal oscillator), as of a radio transmitter.
- [Slang.]any stimulant drug in powder form, as methamphetamine or PCP.
- composed of crystal.
- resembling crystal;
- pertaining to or employing a crystal detector.
- indicating the fifteenth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to make into crystal;
- to cover or coat with, or as if with, crystal (usually fol. by over).
Chandelierchan•de•lier (shan′dl ēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative, sometimes ornate, light fixture suspended from a ceiling, usually having branched supports for a number of lights.
Hi there, this picture is about Large French Antique Crystal Chandelier (lovely Antique French Chandeliers For Sale #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1183 x 1660. This blog post's file size is only 273 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Antique French Chandeliers For Sale.
Large French Antique Crystal Chandelier (lovely Antique French Chandeliers For Sale #2) is one of many most popular ingredients and therefore are often-used for that flooring and the Marble can also be a volcanic rock formed by temperature and stress and are for sale in numerous hues like dim colors, light gray and green and other colors, Today due to the toughness and durability, rock marble ceramic sort commonly employed for kitchen floors, surfaces and floor supplies and in addition creating a living room.
But gray can be a simple shade that seems nevertheless easy-to fit with colors that are additional more comparison. So your color Large French Antique Crystal Chandelier (lovely Antique French Chandeliers For Sale #2) that is selected works for those who desire to use basic colors like white, but less. You should consider these ideas and considerations in selecting color mixtures, to have the mixture right coloring shade. Pick a coloring to paint the surfaces a brilliant shade combinations of grey.
Needless to say you realize a great deal of these types of stone and contains become a new pattern in the world of house not to mention you're perplexed in picking a design, in creating a home, you should consider the right colour for the surfaces of your home. Even though it is not rare to likewise have a basic colour for example white shade to paint the surfaces of the house, colour grey house often chosen since the starting color is predominant.
The vibrant hues are meant listed here is not too stunning vivid coloring, because the feeling will be truly created by Antique French Chandeliers For Sale with striking colors' color combination ugly. Choose hues that are vivid. Like, light lawn green blue, red, and others. Even though the combination with other hues which can be richer nor banned, however you should select the appropriate mix.