Bench Made Infidel #3 To Put It Mildly, Awesome. D2 Tool Steel Double Edged Blade. Aluminum Alloy Handle. And A Pocket Clip For Easy Carry.
Bench Made Infidel #3 To Put It Mildly, Awesome. D2 Tool Steel Double Edged Blade. Aluminum Alloy Handle. And A Pocket Clip For Easy Carry. Pictures Album
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Mademade (mād),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of make.
- produced by making, preparing, etc., in a particular way (often used in combination): well-made garments.
- artificially produced: made fur.
- invented or made-up: to tell made stories about oneself.
- prepared, esp. from several ingredients: a made dish.
- assured of success or fortune: a made man.
- have it made, [Informal.]
- to be assured or confident of success: With a straight A average he's got it made.
- to have achieved success, esp. wealth, status, or the like.
Infidelin•fi•del (in′fi dl, -del′),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who does not accept a particular faith, esp. Christianity.
- (in Christian use) an unbeliever, esp. a Muslim.
- (in Muslim use) a person who does not accept the Islamic faith; kaffir.
- a person who has no religious faith;
- (loosely) a person who disbelieves or doubts a particular theory, belief, creed, etc.;
Also, in•fi•del•ic (in′fi del′ik).USA pronunciation of, pertaining to, or characteristic of unbelievers or infidels.
- not accepting a particular faith, esp. Christianity or Islam;
- without religious faith.
- due to or manifesting unbelief: infidel ideas.
- rejecting the Christian religion while accepting no other;
not believing in the Bible or any Christian divine revelation.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Putput (pŏŏt),USA pronunciation v., put, put•ting, adj., n.
- to move or place (anything) so as to get it into or out of a specific location or position: to put a book on the shelf.
- to bring into some relation, state, etc.: to put everything in order.
- to place in the charge or power of a person, institution, etc.: to put a child in a special school.
- to subject to the endurance or suffering of something: to put convicted spies to death.
- to set to a duty, task, action, etc.: I put him to work setting the table.
- to force or drive to some course or action: to put an army to flight.
- to render or translate, as into another language: He put the novel into French.
- to provide (words) with music as accompaniment;
set: to put a poem to music.
- to assign or attribute: You put a political interpretation on everything.
- to set at a particular place, point, amount, etc., in a scale of estimation: I'd put the distance at five miles.
- to bet or wager: to put two dollars on a horse.
- to express or state: To put it mildly, I don't understand.
- to apply, as to a use or purpose: to put one's knowledge to practical use.
- to set, give, or make: to put an end to an ancient custom.
- to propose or submit for answer, consideration, deliberation, etc.: to put a question before a committee.
- to impose, as a burden, charge, or the like: to put a tax on luxury articles.
- to invest (often fol. by in or into): to put one's money in real estate; to put one's savings into securities.
- to lay the blame of (usually fol. by on, to, etc.): He put my failure to lack of experience.
- to throw or cast, esp. with a forward motion of the hand when raised close to the shoulder: to put the shot.
- to go, move, or proceed: to put to sea.
- to begin to travel: to put for home.
- to shoot out or grow, or send forth shoots or sprouts.
- put about:
- [Naut.]to change direction, as on a course.
- to start (a rumor);
- to inconvenience;
- to disturb;
- to turn in a different direction.
- put across:
- to cause to be understood or received favorably: She put across her new idea. He puts himself across well.
- to do successfully;
accomplish: to put a project across.
- to be successful in (a form of deception): It was obviously a lie, but he put it across.
- put aside or by:
- to store up;
- Also, set aside. to put out of the way;
place to one side: Put aside your books and come for a walk.
- put away:
- to put in the designated place for storage: Put away the groceries as soon as you get home.
- to save, esp. for later use: to put away a few dollars each week.
- to discard: Put away those childish notions.
- to drink or eat, esp. in a large quantity;
finish off: to put away a hearty supper after jogging.
- to confine in a jail or a mental institution: He was put away for four years.
- to put to death by humane means: The dog was so badly injured that the veterinarian had to put it away.
- put down:
- to write down;
- to enter in a list, as of subscribers or contributors: Put me down for a $10 donation.
- to suppress;
squelch: to put down a rebellion.
- to attribute;
ascribe: We put your mistakes down to nervousness.
- to regard or categorize: He was put down as a chronic complainer.
- to criticize, esp. in a contemptuous manner;
- to humble, humiliate, or embarrass.
- to pay as a deposit.
- to store for future use: to put down a case of wine.
- to dig or sink, as a well.
- to put (an animal) to death;
- to land an aircraft or in an aircraft: We put down at Orly after six hours.
- put forth:
- to bring out;
grow: The trees are putting forth new green shoots.
- to propose;
present: No one has put forth a workable solution.
- to bring to public notice;
publish: A new interpretation of the doctrine has been put forth.
- to exert;
exercise: We will have to put forth our best efforts to win.
- to set out;
depart: Dark clouds threatened as we put forth from the shore.
- put forward:
- to propose;
advance: I hesitated to put forward my plan.
- to nominate, promote, or support, as for a position: We put him forward for treasurer.
- put in:
- Also, put into. [Naut.]to enter a port or harbor, esp. for shelter, repairs, or provisions.
- to interpose;
- to spend (time) as indicated.
- put in for, to apply for or request (something): I put in for a transfer to another department.
- put it to, [Slang.]
- to overburden with work, blame, etc.: They really put it to him in officer-training school.
- to take advantage of;
cheat: That used car dealer put it to me good.
- put off:
- to postpone;
- to confuse or perturb;
repel: We were put off by the book's abusive tone.
- to get rid of by delay or evasion.
- to lay aside;
- to start out, as on a voyage.
- to launch (a boat) from shore or from another vessel: They began to put off the lifeboats as the fire spread.
- put on:
- to clothe oneself with (an article of clothing).
- to assume insincerely or falsely;
- to assume;
- to inflict;
- to cause to be performed;
- to tease (a person), esp. by pretending the truth of something that is untrue: You can't be serious-- you're putting me on, aren't you?
- to act in a pretentious or ostentatious manner;
exaggerate: All that putting on didn't impress anyone.
- put oneself out, to take pains;
go to trouble or expense: She has certainly put herself out to see that everyone is comfortable.
- put out:
- to extinguish, as a fire.
- to confuse;
- to be vexed or annoyed: He was put out when I missed our appointment.
- to subject to inconvenience.
- [Baseball, Softball, Cricket.]to cause to be removed from an opportunity to reach base or score;
- to publish.
- to go out to sea.
- to manufacture;
- to exert;
apply: They were putting out their best efforts.
- [Slang](vulgar). (of a woman) to engage in coitus.
- put over:
- to succeed in;
accomplish: It will take an exceptional administrator to put over this reorganization.
- to postpone;
defer: Discussion of this point will be put over until new evidence is introduced.
- put something over on, to take advantage of;
deceive: He suspected that his friend had put something over on him, but he had no proof.
- put through:
- to complete successfully;
execute: He was not able to put through his project.
- to bring about;
effect: The proposed revisions have not as yet been put through.
- to make a telephone connection for: Put me through to Los Angeles.
- to make (a telephone connection): Put a call through to Hong Kong.
- to cause to undergo or endure: She's been put through a lot the past year.
- put to it, to be confronted with a problem;
have difficulty: We were put to it to find the missing notebook.
- put up:
- to construct;
- to can (vegetables, fruits, etc.);
preserve (jam, jelly, etc.).
- to set or arrange (the hair).
- to provide (money);
- to accommodate;
- to display;
- to stake (money) to support a wager.
- to propose as a candidate;
nominate: Someone is going to put him up for president.
- to offer, esp. for public sale.
- [Archaic.]to sheathe one's sword;
- put upon, to take unfair advantage of;
impose upon: Some of the employees felt put upon when they were asked to work late.
- put up to, to provoke;
incite: Someone put him up to calling us.
- put up with, to endure;
bear: I couldn't put up with the noise any longer.
- stay put, [Informal.]to remain in the same position;
refuse to move: The baby wouldn't stay put, and kept trying to climb out of the playpen.
- a throw or cast, esp. one made with a forward motion of the hand when raised close to the shoulder.
- Also called put option. [Finance.]an option that gives the right to sell a fixed amount of a particular stock at a predetermined price within a given time, purchased by a person who expects the stock to decline. Cf. call (def. 65).
Itit1 (it),USA pronunciation pron., nom. it, poss. its or ([Obs.]or[Dial.]) it, obj. it;
pl. nom. they, poss. their or theirs, obj. them;
- (used to represent an inanimate thing understood, previously mentioned, about to be mentioned, or present in the immediate context): It has whitewall tires and red upholstery. You can't tell a book by its cover.
- (used to represent a person or animal understood, previously mentioned, or about to be mentioned whose gender is unknown or disregarded): It was the largest ever caught off the Florida coast. Who was it? It was John. The horse had its saddle on.
- (used to represent a group understood or previously mentioned): The judge told the jury it must decide two issues.
- (used to represent a concept or abstract idea understood or previously stated): It all started with Adam and Eve. He has been taught to believe it all his life.
- (used to represent an action or activity understood, previously mentioned, or about to be mentioned): Since you don't like it, you don't have to go skiing.
- (used as the impersonal subject of the verb to be, esp. to refer to time, distance, or the weather): It is six o'clock. It is five miles to town. It was foggy.
- (used in statements expressing an action, condition, fact, circumstance, or situation without reference to an agent): If it weren't for Edna, I wouldn't go.
- (used in referring to something as the origin or cause of pain, pleasure, etc.): Where does it hurt? It looks bad for the candidate.
- (used in referring to a source not specifically named or described): It is said that love is blind.
- (used in referring to the general state of affairs;
circumstances, fate, or life in general): How's it going with you?
- (used as an anticipatory subject or object to make a sentence more eloquent or suspenseful or to shift emphasis): It is necessary that you do your duty. It was a gun that he was carrying.
- [Informal.](used instead of the pronoun its before a gerund): It having rained for only one hour didn't help the crops.
- (in children's games) the player called upon to perform some task, as, in tag, the one who must catch the other players.
- sex appeal.
- sexual intercourse.
- get with it, [Slang.]to become active or interested: He was warned to get with it or resign.
- have it, [Informal.]
- to love someone: She really has it bad for him.
- to possess the requisite abilities for something;
be talented, adept, or proficient: In this business youeither have it or you don't.
- with it, [Slang.]
- aware of the latest fads, fashions, etc.;
- attentive or alert: I'm just not with it early in the morning.
- understanding or appreciative of something, as jazz.
- Carnival Slang. being a member of the carnival.
Tooltool (to̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an implement, esp. one held in the hand, as a hammer, saw, or file, for performing or facilitating mechanical operations.
- any instrument of manual operation.
- the cutting or machining part of a lathe, planer, drill, or similar machine.
- the machine itself;
a machine tool.
- anything used as a means of accomplishing a task or purpose: Education is a tool for success.
- a person manipulated by another for the latter's own ends;
- the design or ornament impressed upon the cover of a book.
- [Underworld Slang.]
- a pistol or gun.
- a pickpocket.
- [Slang]([vulgar]). penis.
- to work or shape with a tool.
- to work decoratively with a hand tool.
- to ornament (the cover of a book) with a bookbinder's tool.
- to drive (a vehicle): He tooled the car along the treacherous path.
- to equip with tools or machinery.
tool ′er, n.
- to work with a tool.
- to drive or ride in a vehicle: tooling along the freeway.
- tool up, to install machinery designed for performing a particular job: manufacturers tooling up for production.
tool ′less, adj.
Steelsteel (stēl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.
- a thing or things made of this metal.
- a flat strip of this metal used for stiffening, esp. in corsets;
- a bar of this metal that has one end formed to hold a bit for driving through rock.
- steels, stocks or bonds of companies producing this metal.
- a sword.
- a rounded rod of ridged steel, fitted with a handle and used esp. for sharpening knives.
- pertaining to or made of steel.
- like steel in color, hardness, or strength.
- to fit with steel, as by pointing, edging, or overlaying.
- to cause to resemble steel in some way.
- to render insensible, inflexible, unyielding, determined, etc.: He steeled himself to perform the dangerous task.
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Aluminuma•lu•mi•num (ə lo̅o̅′mə nəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a silver-white metallic element, light in weight, ductile, malleable, and not readily corroded or tarnished, occurring combined in nature in igneous rock, shale, clay, and most soil: used in alloys and for lightweight utensils, castings, airplane parts, etc. Abbr.: alum.; Symbol: Al;
at. wt.: 26.98;
at. no.: 13;
sp. gr.: 2.70 at 20°C.
- of, pertaining to, or containing aluminum: an aluminum frying pan.Also,[esp. Brit.,] aluminium.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
- a shaped piece of fabric attached inside or outside a garment and forming a pouch used esp. for carrying small articles.
- a bag or pouch.
financial resources: a selection of gifts to fit every pocket.
- any pouchlike receptacle, compartment, hollow, or cavity.
- an envelope, receptacle, etc., usually of heavy paper and open at one end, used for storing or preserving photographs, stamps, phonograph records, etc.: Each album has 12 pockets.
- a recess, as in a wall, for receiving a sliding door, sash weights, etc.
- any isolated group, area, element, etc., contrasted, as in status or condition, with a surrounding element or group: pockets of resistance; a pocket of poverty in the central city.
- a small orebody or mass of ore, frequently isolated.
- a bin for ore or rock storage.
- a raise or small slope fitted with chute gates.
- [Billiards, Pool.]any of the pouches or bags at the corners and sides of the table.
- a position in which a competitor in a race is so hemmed in by others that his or her progress is impeded.
- [Football.]the area from which a quarterback throws a pass, usually a short distance behind the line of scrimmage and protected by a wall of blockers.
- [Bowling.]the space between the headpin and the pin next behind to the left or right, taken as the target for a strike.
- [Baseball.]the deepest part of a mitt or glove, roughly in the area around the center of the palm, where most balls are caught.
- a holder consisting of a strip of sailcloth sewed to a sail, and containing a thin wooden batten that stiffens the leech of the sail.
- any saclike cavity in the body: a pus pocket.
- See stage pocket.
- an English unit of weight for hops equivalent to 168 pounds (76.4 kg).
- in one's pocket, in one's possession;
under one's influence: He has the audience in his pocket.
- line one's pockets, to profit, esp. at the expense of others: While millions were fighting and dying, the profiteers were lining their pockets.
- out of pocket, having suffered a financial loss;
poorer: He had made unwise land purchases, and found himself several thousand dollars out of pocket.
- small enough or suitable for carrying in the pocket: a pocket watch.
- relatively small;
smaller than usual: a pocket war; a pocket country.
- to put into one's pocket: to pocket one's keys.
- to take possession of as one's own, often dishonestly: to pocket public funds.
- to submit to or endure without protest or open resentment: to pocket an insult.
- to conceal or suppress: to pocket one's pride.
- to enclose or confine in or as if in a pocket: The town was pocketed in a small valley.
- [Billiards, Pool.]to drive (a ball) into a pocket.
- to hem in (a contestant) so as to impede progress, as in racing.
Clipclip1 (klip),USA pronunciation v., clipped, clipped or clipt, clip•ping, n.
- to cut, or cut off or out, as with shears: to clip a rose from a bush.
- to trim by cutting: to clip a hedge.
- to cut or trim the hair or fleece of;
shear: to clip a poodle.
- to pare the edge of (a coin). Cf. sweat (def. 22).
- to cut short;
curtail: We clipped our visit by a week to return home earlier.
- to pronounce rapidly, with precise articulation and with omission of certain sounds, as of unstressed vowels: an annoying habit of clipping his words.
- to shorten (a word or phrase) by dropping one or more syllables.
- [Informal.]to hit with a quick, sharp blow: He clipped him on the jaw with a sudden punch.
- to take or get money from by dishonest means;
- to clip or cut something.
- to cut articles or pictures from a newspaper, magazine, etc.
- to move swiftly: He clipped along the highway on his motorcycle.
- [Archaic.]to fly rapidly.
- the act of clipping.
- anything clipped off, esp. the wool shorn at a single shearing of sheep.
- the amount of wool shorn in one season.
- clips, (used with a pl. v.) an instrument for clipping;
- See film clip.
- clipping (def. 2).
- a quick, sharp blow: a clip on the jaw.
pace: at a rapid clip.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Easyeas•y (ē′zē),USA pronunciation adj., eas•i•er, eas•i•est, adv., n.
- not hard or difficult;
requiring no great labor or effort: a book that is easy to read; an easy victory.
- free from pain, discomfort, worry, or care: He led an easy life.
- providing or conducive to ease or comfort;
comfortable: an easy stance; an easy relationship.
- fond of or given to ease;
easygoing: an easy disposition.
- not harsh or strict;
lenient: an easy master.
- not burdensome or oppressive: easy terms on a loan.
- not difficult to influence or overcome;
compliant: an easy prey; an easy mark.
- free from formality, constraint, or embarrassment: He has an easy manner.
- effortlessly clear and fluent: an easy style of writing.
- readily comprehended or mastered: an easy language to learn.
- not tight or constricting: an easy fit.
- not forced or hurried;
moderate: an easy pace.
- not steep;
gradual: an easy flight of stairs.
- (of a commodity) not difficult to obtain;
in plentiful supply and often weak in price.
- (of the market) not characterized by eager demand.
- (of a bilge) formed in a long curve so as to make a gradual transition between the bottom and sides of a vessel;
- (of the run of a hull) having gently curved surfaces leading from the middle body to the stern;
- in an easy manner;
comfortably: to go easy; take it easy.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter E.
Hello peoples, this image is about Bench Made Infidel #3 To Put It Mildly, Awesome. D2 Tool Steel Double Edged Blade. Aluminum Alloy Handle. And A Pocket Clip For Easy Carry.. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 740 x 548. This photo's file size is only 92 KB. If You decided to download This image to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at here: Bench Made Infidel.
The Bench Made Infidel is not segregated from the house ang yard decoration that was lovely. Beyond casting vegetable you know, decorate the backyard! Garden decoration also includes decor an area in the park to get a selection of function's middle, of the bungalow garden. We begin to see the designs. Have a bungalow in the backyard would be pleasant.
Several things can be done there, playing with your family, going for a split while experiencing natural areas and the day air, to basically relax with a walk around the resort we are able to do. The Bench Made Infidel #3 To Put It Mildly, Awesome. D2 Tool Steel Double Edged Blade. Aluminum Alloy Handle. And A Pocket Clip For Easy Carry. can be created using packet or lumber. It can be created on top of the tree or on the floor. In general, the pad garden has a size that is small.
For motivation homemade unique backyard is seen while in the chair's former garden decor. Raise possibly or the logcabin a house, often takes invest the topic of the nation. Keeping with different parts of nature and freshness, a log resort should give serenity and tranquility. Many accommodations wood located in the hamlet or area countries.