Cylinder Desk Antique
This post about Cylinder Desk Antique have 6 photos it's including ENGLISH MAHOGANY CYLINDER DESK CIRCA 1875 - For Sale, Cylinder_desk_open.jpg, Antique Victorian Mahogany Cylinder Desk With Pull Out Writing Surface, Fitted Interior And Original. Loading Zoom, Edwardian Mahogany Inlaid Cylinder Desk Antique Cylinder Writing Desks ., Lovely Cylinder Desk Antique Nice Look #5 Antique French Louis XVI Cylinder Desk 3, Cylinder Desk Antique #6 Image 3 : WALNUT CYLINDER SECRETARY DESK W/ EASTLAKE FLAIR .. Below are the attachments:
The image about Cylinder Desk Antique was posted on February 15, 2018 at 1:56 am. It is uploaded at the Desk category. Cylinder Desk Antique is tagged with Cylinder Desk Antique, Cylinder, Desk, Antique..
Cylindercyl•in•der (sil′in dər),USA pronunciation n.
- [Geom.]a surface or solid bounded by two parallel planes and generated by a straight line moving parallel to the given planes and tracing a curve bounded by the planes and lying in a plane perpendicular or oblique to the given planes.
- any cylinderlike object or part, whether solid or hollow.
- the rotating part of a revolver, containing the chambers for the cartridges.
- (in a pump) a cylindrical chamber in which a piston slides to move or compress a fluid.
- (in an engine) a cylindrical chamber in which the pressure of a gas or liquid moves a sliding piston.
- (in certain printing presses)
- a rotating cylinder that produces the impression and under which a flat form to be printed from passes.
- either of two cylinders, one carrying a curved form or plate to be printed from, that rotate against each other in opposite directions.
- (in certain locks) a cylindrical device for retaining the bolt until tumblers have been pushed out of its way.
- (in a screw or cylindrical gear) an imaginary cylindrical form, concentric to the axis, defining the pitch or the inner or outer ends of the threads or teeth.
- the tracks of a magnetic disk that are accessible from a single radial position of the access mechanism.
- the main roller on a carding machine, esp. the roller covered with card clothing that works in combination with the worker and stripper rollers in carding fibers.
- a cylindrical or somewhat barrel-shaped stone or clay object bearing a cuneiform inscription or a carved design, worn by the Babylonians, Assyrians, and kindred peoples as a seal and amulet.
- to furnish with a cylinder or cylinders.
- to subject to the action of a cylinder or cylinders.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Cylinder Desk Antique Set aren't for everyone, but when you've an appreciation of the fine lines in art and structure, then you enjoy modern rooms. Now, you most likely don't know how to build the perfect contemporary bedroom design and also you may believe that it is something which the designer superstars have the effect of, nevertheless, you can also experience it in your home, using a little buying carefully.
Most of the time, you must think of today's room set like making your bedroom such as a gallery. The bedroom and bedroom collection that is current allows you to create a modern art museum inside your bedroom. the feeling of the gallery is available in the fact they lack the design decorations, although remember, following the purpose inside the form of modern furniture, the pieces are obviously willing to do their career.
the furniture is clean and sharp in design along with instead, the bedroom models are modern and it is generally a signature slice that will possibly endure on its own or work nicely with others. You ought to start oneself, with the bed, as this will be the center of your room public present.